[SailfishDevel] Hardware compatibility

SRK Services srk.serv88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:09:28 UTC 2014

I am just doing some pre-development research and am having trouble finding
some information. Does anyone know of a link that has a list of compatible
hardware for SailfishOS. I did not see any while browsing the site. In
particular, I am inquiring about MT6589T quad-core chipset. Below are the
specs for one particular model that uses that chipset. I am new to the
sailfish framework, any information related to hardware compatibility and
stability would be greatly appreciated.

Processor: 1.5GHz MTK MT6589T quad-core chipset
Connectivity Technology: GSM + WCDMA
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz + WCDMA 2100MHz
Data Technology:GPRS,EDGE,HSPA
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
USB: USB 2.0
GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)
Built-in Memory: 16GB ROM / 1GB RAM,
Memory Card: Support microSD/microSDHC memory card, up to 64GB, support
App2SD
Battery: Li-on battery 2300mAh
Standby Time: 150-200 hours