[SailfishDevel] Some API and sailfish app development questions

Thomas Amler armadillo at penguinfriends.org
Wed Mar 5 07:13:47 UTC 2014

org.freedesktop.Notifications is what is used by nemomobile
notifications.

What I've forgotten to mention, that my answer only relates to QML. So I
don't know if there are ways to use org.freedesktop.Notifications
directly by Qt/C++. I also think they should enable the access to the
nemomobile plugin, as this is already used by so many applications from
Jolla itself.