[SailfishDevel] Cannot open projects after updating SDK

Matthias Barmeier barmeier at barmeier.com
Thu Jun 26 20:51:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

deleting the folder does not help :(

The result is the same, when I try to open a project that worked fine
before the SDK update I get
a message that no kits are available and that I should add them in the
QtCreator Settings dialog.

I can add kits there but I dont know how.

Do you have another hint or a pointer for a documentation for me ?

Ciao
     Matze