[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] SailfishOS community meeting 10.6 + planning for next one 24.6

Carol Chen carol.chen at jolla.com
Mon Jun 16 09:46:07 UTC 2014

On 06/16/2014 11:34 AM, David Greaves wrote:
> Also were there any action points that needed reporting/following up?

I think it's always good to check past meeting minutes to see what's
been discussed, there are lots of topics that we can report progress on
when they are available: Autodoc, Harbour, Chum, community moderators,
Ambiences/icons, Nemo/mer merge & bugzilla, Jolla communications, etc.

> David
>
> On 16/06/14 09:32, Andrea Bernabei wrote:
>> I just added two topics...is there still a chance of having the meeting by
>> tomorrow? :)

Thanks for the additions and I just realized you also covered several of
the follow-up topics that I've mentioned above :) Let's then give
everyone a chance to prepare for these topics during the week (and
please indicate on the piratepad how much time you need to share your
updates) and we can have a productive meeting next Tuesday 24.6

Btw, would be nice to have some volunteers for meeting chair as well!

Thanks,
  Carol.

--
Carol "cybette" Chen