[SailfishDevel] Locked in QA

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 22:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi Krisztian

Try asking at #SailfishOS channel in IRC, that helps often.
If you want to be a good dev community member, also ask at
developer-care at jolla.com I personally failed to ever get a reply from this
address (tried 4 or 5 times during a month or so), but maybe things are
running smoother now.

Best regards,
Artem.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 1:48 AM, Krisztian Olah <fasza2mobile at gmail.com>
wrote:

>     Hi Sailors,
>   I submited an update to my app "London Sail" yesterday, today noon I
> found a blocker bug in one of the features, so I was trying to remove the
> app going through QA before it goes out, but unfortunately it was already
> locked (being processed?) in QA. I did remove the binary through the web
> interface, and it seemed to stopped my app going live.
> I fixed the bug and uploaded the new binary, but now it shows up as
> "Locked in QA" and I cannot (re)submit it. I realize that I am the one at
> fault and I do appologize if it causes/caused any inconvenience, but could
> you please unblock my App? I did submit the new binary, but if it is
> preferable I can manually resubmit it once the lock is removed.
> Thanks very much and sorry again
> Kris

Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com