[SailfishDevel] pageStack.pop() - send paramater to prev page

Michael Neufing m.neufing at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 5 15:28:02 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

one problem I see with your solution is that the App could take long time to launch, when there are a bunch of Pages that have to be initialized at launch (depending on the structure of the Pages).

So I would prefer lazy loading Pages, which will be initialized when it is needed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Neufing