[SailfishDevel] ScrollDecorators' Colour

Krisztian Olah fasza2mobile at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:41:40 UTC 2014

Hi list,

  Is it possible to change the colour of the ScrollDecorator component? I
couldn't find anything regarding this in the Silica reference nor anywhere
else. I remembered that the browser has been opened so I checked in the
source, but it seems to have been reimplemented in QML.
  ScrollDecorator doesn't seem to have a color property, so if it is left
out is it due to some technical reason?

Thanks in advance for any insight
Kris

PS.: It would be nice if all theme dependent colours in the Silica
Reference were available to be pryed uppon under "Theme". I found
"highlightDimmerColor" and "highlightBackgroundColor" in Sailfish browser's
source; I saw highlightBackgroundColor somewhere before, but I can't recall
in what document, in any case neither of them are in Theme's documentation.