[SailfishDevel] Access Device and User Information

Andreas Heil info at aheil.de
Sat Jul 26 05:14:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

first of all, thank you very much for the previous help and suggestions, which in fact brought me always a small step forward.

At the moment I stuck with accessing the Jolla's device information.

I am looking for some kind of device ID, IMEI number or something else which is unique. If possible I would prefer to access this information via Qt/C++.

I went through the archives and found a couple of similar requests, unfortunately, none with satisfying information.

To my understanding, such information might be accessible via Qt Systems which seems not available. I currently using a workaraound accessing the MAC address of the very first interface I can find to identify the device since this is the only unique information I recently found.

Kind regards,
Andreas