[SailfishDevel] Error building buteo caldav plugin

Stephan Rave lists at stephanrave.de
Mon Jul 21 22:32:20 UTC 2014

Hi Simon,

in case your are still trying to compile the caldav plugin for buteo: I
managed to build it by ssh-ing into the SDK (as described on
https://sailfishos.org/develop-faq.html) and then using sb2 or mb2.

Since the whole setup is a bit unclear to me, I have no idea what goes
wrong when trying to build it using qtcreator ..

Cheers,
Stephan