[SailfishDevel] Versions

Bob Jelica sailfish at jelica.se
Sun Jul 20 12:58:16 UTC 2014

Hey,

If you have this in your .yaml:

Version: 1.0.0

QMakeOptions:
- VERSION='%{version}-%{release}'

Then you can do this in your .pro file:
DEFINES += APP_VERSION=\\\"$$VERSION\\\"

That gives you the option to do this in your main.cpp:
QScopedPointer<QQuickView> view(SailfishApp::createView());
view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("APP_VERSION", APP_VERSION);

And BOOM! now you can use APP_VERSION wherever in your QML (AboutPage.qml for example)

:)

//b0bben