[SailfishDevel] What or how should I do to resolve the problem that installing other apps in my app just like the Warehouse

itviewer itviewer at jolladev.net
Sat Jul 19 08:28:03 UTC 2014

Hi All,
In the last update ( https://together.jolla.com/question/50175/release-notes-software-version-10819-tahkalampi/ ) ,
the RPM side-loading and packagekit authorization is changed,as follows.

Now, I'm developing an APP,which includes the same function as the Warehouse and RPM Installer,that some applications can be installed through my APP,just like app store.
Before the last update ,I have always used the pkcon command,but after the update ,my APP doesn't work, it does't have the privillege to install  other app anymore.
While , I have learn that the Warehouse after its update can solve this issue,at the same time the RPM Installer was not affected.
I tried to compile the RPM Installer source code(https://github.com/custodian/harbour-rpminstaller  ),but it remind that "Package packagekit-qt5 not found",considering the scope of my knowledge,I don't know how to use it.
So I want to know what or how should I do to resolve the problem that installing other apps in my APP as the Warehouse.

Thank everyone
and
Best&Regards

ma xinjun