[SailfishDevel] Error building buteo caldav plugin

Simon Brown lists at 700c.org
Tue Jul 15 13:30:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build the buteo caldav sync plugin and the ide is just
giving me the qmake help message.

The source is here:
https://github.com/nemomobile/buteo-sync-plugin-caldav

and the last few lines of the build log before the qmake help are:
Building target platforms: armv7hl-meego-linux
Building for target armv7hl-meego-linux
Executing(%build): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.DS53HQ
Usage: /usr/lib/qt5/bin/qmake [mode] [options] [files]

It looks like a problem with my sdk setup, any ideas?

Simon

P.S. as a system package I'm assuming it should build and the problem is
with my setup.