[SailfishDevel] Failed to load platform plugin "xcb".

Juha Kallioinen juha.kallioinen at jolla.com
Mon Jul 14 07:45:06 UTC 2014

On 14.07.2014 10:33, Jukka Heikkilä wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no. I don't think that I have installed any other bash versions, but
> bash ---versions gives:
> GNU bash, versio 4.3.0(1)-release (armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabi)
> Lisenssi GPLv3+: GNU GPL versio 3 tai uudempi
> <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
>
> So looks like it has been updated, but how? I don't have any memories
> that I have installed it from openrepos...

Ok that is the problem then. I also don't know how you've installed it,
but I could guess that if you've ever configured openrepos to your
phone, bash might have been installed as a dependency to some
application from there.

You can see the package installation history by looking at the
/var/log/zypp/history file on your device. Maybe that could give a clue
when and how the updated bash has ended up there.

Best regards,
  Juha