[SailfishDevel] Pagestack problems

Chris Walker cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 11:58:13 UTC 2014

I'm struggling with pagestack and need some help.

My initial page loads a database and I have an option to pull down to
add a new item. At the bottom of the 'AddItem' page, I have a check and
if all additions are correct, it steps on to the initial page again.
But it isn't! I have two dots at the top of the top of the screen
indicating that it's a copy of the first page.

If I look here -
https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/qml-sailfishsilica-pagestack.html
I'm still confused! My call to reload the first page is
pageStack.replace(Qt.resolvedUrl("InitialPage.qml")) so what should it
be so that my InitialPage is at the stage it would be when the program
starts? I'm asking that because I want the database reloaded although
I do have this call in that page -

    onStatusChanged: {
        if (status === PageStatus.Activating) {
            fillblistModel();