[SailfishDevel] Debug issue from inside the QtCreator IDE

Iosif Hamlatzis i.hamlatzis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:47:22 UTC 2014

Thank you very much for the reply.

I had seen the supported environments but as I cannot afford to buy a new
PC just to run Windows 7 just to be able to develop for SailfishOS a mobile
environment with no market share I just ignored it. There are no words to
express my disappointment though.

In my current setup I easily develop and debug on both emulator and device
for webOS (native c/c++), BadaOS and TizenOS, BlackBerry (both PlayBook and
BB10). I even managed to install on my HP TouchPad tablet running webOS a
second partition and installed CyanogenMod 9 Android which isn't officially
supported but I can debug on the device with no problem.

For now I'll keep debugging on either the emulator or the device using
files, besides I am just porting my games from the pre-mentioned  platforms
so my games are fully debugged and just have to make them compatible with
SailfishOS. Since the store doesn't accept SDL applications and also there
are no paid applications yet I think I have plenty of time to port them.

iosif

http://7cecdab4.blogspot.gr/