[SailfishDevel] XMLHttpRequest

Piotr Tworek tworaz666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:37:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

It's probably not a good idea to ignore https verification errors in
your app. Still, if you insist on doing it you could probably subclass
QQmlNetworkAccessManagerFactory and override it's create method. This
should allow you to create a custom QNetworkAccessManager to be used by
QML engine. Than you can connect a slot to it's sslErrors signal and
call QNetworkReply::ignoreSslErros() on the reply argument of your slot.

/ptw