[SailfishDevel] Notifications API

Piotr Tworek tworaz666 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:28:16 UTC 2014

This might not be the best solution, but for YTPlayer I've basically
added nemo-qml-plugin-notifications as a git submodule. To compile the
code I've created qmake pri file that I include in my main .pro file
(See:
https://github.com/tworaz/sailfish-ytplayer/blob/master/third_party/notifications.pri).
To make the module available in my app I've than register the
Notification type with qml in my main function
(https://github.com/tworaz/sailfish-ytplayer/blob/master/src/YTPlayer.cpp#L92).
The important part is to register it under harbour.<myapp>. Other
prefixes might violate harbour qml import restrictions.

/ptw