[SailfishDevel] Voice Call Monitoring with QAudioInput

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:07:02 UTC 2014

So I rewrote the audio capture code with libpulse only and found out
that the phone really switches its output port of sink.primary from
output_speaker to output_earpiece during the voice call. The
source.primary's input-voice_call port is actually a built-in mic. The
"sink.primary.monitor" captures only keypad tones and ringtone. It
seems like the voice call sound is not being streamed through
pulseaudio at all!

Any advice where I could go further would be really appreciated.

Cheers
Dmitriy Purgin