[SailfishDevel] Updates to resource policy implementation in QtMultimedia (update8)

Tomasz Sterna tomek at xiaoka.com
Fri Jul 4 11:41:04 UTC 2014

Dnia 2014-07-03, czw o godzinie 13:16 +0200, Martin Windolph pisze:
> For the SoundEffects (wav) I don't change the volume. So they should
> be 30% (following system volume).

Yeah. I second that.
It's extremely annoying that application-level volume is not scaled by
the system volume level and one has to code that in every single
application.

Also counter-intuitive to the user. I do not expect any app to play
sound when I have silenced my phone to 0%.

--
Tomasz Sterna @ http://abadcafe.pl/ @ http://www.xiaoka.com/