[SailfishDevel] Update 1.0.3.8 changes LocalStorage location?

Andreas Storbjörk andreas at storbjork.fi
Fri Jan 31 21:02:09 UTC 2014

Yes I know this now, but really, Harbour FAQ should have mentioned it.

A notification should have been sent out to app developers in advance
that the following commit might cause problems:
https://github.com/sailfish-sdk/libsailfishapp/commit/3febb7a2204cf13f01ab9e9ff86a84afc9b137d7

Another issue that is not directly related to this, but maybe someone at
Jolla reads this..

Harbour team has downgraded my app, SGAuth, down from v0.3-2 to v0.2-2
without any notification. So on Jolla store the latest release is v0.2-2
all of a sudden, but when I login to Harbour it shows v0.3-2 as the
latest accepted version. And it has been more than 48 hours and still no
reply from developer-care at ... is this common behaviour, changing version
of the app without any notification?