[SailfishDevel] USB developer mode icon moved on 1.0.3.8

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Jan 31 20:57:11 UTC 2014

Hi all

After 1.0.3.8 I could no longer connect via USB in developer mode.

I was in the middle of writing one of those
"one-step-forwards-two-steps-back" emails, when I had another go, and
realised that the icons shown on the jolla screen when plugging in the
USB have moved.

Previously the developer mode icon was in the middle. Now it is on the left.

I had got so used the position, that I was just prodding the icon in
the middle without reading the label.

If I prod the correct icon, developer mode works as before.

But why the move?