[SailfishDevel] Update 1.0.3.8 changes LocalStorage location?

Andreas Storbjörk andreas at storbjork.fi
Fri Jan 31 20:18:03 UTC 2014

There should have been a mention about this somewhere in the
documentation from the beginning.
Like when you create a new empty project, this is your .cpp:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
     // SailfishApp::main() will display "qml/template.qml", if you need
more
     // control over initialization, you can use:
     //
     //   - SailfishApp::application(int, char *[]) to get the
QGuiApplication *
     //   - SailfishApp::createView() to get a new QQuickView * instance
     //   - SailfishApp::pathTo(QString) to get a QUrl to a resource file
     //
     // To display the view, call "show()" (will show fullscreen on device).

     return SailfishApp::main(argc, argv);
}

Why wasn't there any mention of organizationName and organizationDomain
here?