[SailfishDevel] Update 1.0.3.8 changes LocalStorage location?

Stefan Brand stefan.brand at seiichiro0185.org
Fri Jan 31 19:44:48 UTC 2014

Well, I just used the default sailfish app template from the SDK...

In an IRC-Log I saw thp mention that setting organizationName and
organizationDomain to "" will revert back to the old path. So i changed
my main() in the cpp to this:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   QCoreApplication::setApplicationVersion(APP_VERSION);

   // Fix move of LocalStorage in libsailfishapp
   QCoreApplication::setOrganizationDomain("");
   QCoreApplication::setOrganizationName("");

   return SailfishApp::main(argc, argv);
}

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work. The first line setting the
application version is working fine, but it still uses the new storage
path. What am I doing wrong here?