[SailfishDevel] FOSDEM 2014 special for community

Carol Chen carol.chen at jolla.com
Thu Jan 30 07:15:47 UTC 2014

Dear developers,

FOSDEM 2014 [1] is just around the corner! Even though we didn't plan on
having an official presence at the event with a booth etc., several
Jolla sailors have made their own arrangements to be in Brussels this
weekend. For the love of community, and the love of open source! (and
perhaps the Belgium waffles, fries and beers...)

In conjunction with this great event, and to show our appreciation for
our wonderful Jolla community and Sailfish developers, we are offering a
special discount. For a very limited time, you can get 40 EUR off when
you purchase a Jolla from our webshop [2].

The discount code is "FOSDEM2014", and here's the fine (as in
well-written, not small and hidden ;) print:

* Each customer can use the coupon code just once
* Discount applies only to one phone in cart
* This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
* Coupon validity from NOW until 9.2.

If you can't be at FOSDEM (like myself), you can still enjoy the special
offer. Gift yourself or a loved one a Jolla! And if you are on your way
to Brussels, don't miss Carsten's talk on Saturday @ 15:00 [3], followed
by Sailfish community round-table @ 16:30 and Sailfish community dinner
@ 19:30 [4]!

Happy Chinese New Year and greetings from Taipei,
  Carol.

[1] https://fosdem.org/2014/
[2] http://shop.jolla.com/
[3]