[SailfishDevel] Interacting with the Sailfish Software Input Panel from code

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Tue Jan 28 17:07:40 UTC 2014

Hi Pekka

thanks, that's it!

Now using Qt.inputMethod.show() I have found this documented as a 4.8
to 5.0 change.

http://qt.apidoc.info/5.2.0/qtdoc/qtquick-porting-qt5.html

I think it would be helpful if the Silica documentation of the
TextArea component also referred to the SoftwareInputPanel and
Qt.inputMethod....

Thanks

Chris