[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS SDK January update 2 available today

Juha Kallioinen juha.kallioinen at jolla.com
Tue Jan 28 13:57:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

this could have been some temporary cache hiccup. The rpmvalidator
package was also updated to version
"sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator-1.4-10.7.1.jolla.noarch". The previous package
version was what your error message shows.

I neglected to mention in my original message that also the rpmvalidator
package was updated. It has been already updated a couple of times since
its first release and we don't plan to announce each and every update of
the script.

This is the script you can run from the "Harbour Tools" tab in the SDK
control center and unless you disable the updates from that tab, the
script is always updated to the latest available when it's run.

FYI: if you plan to send your packages to Harbour for acceptance, it's
wise to enable updates and run the validator tool just before sending in
case the script (and possibly some acceptance criteria) has been updated.

Best regards,
  Juha