[SailfishDevel] How can I setup calendar access via QML ?

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Mon Jan 27 12:26:13 UTC 2014

On 01/27/2014 01:18 PM, Pekka Vuorela wrote:
> Worth noting that the qml plugin is not stable API, and also on the
> device the calendar database is protected from third party apps.

Not really. It has already been established on this list that if you
start your app with "invoker" (which I think third party apps are
encouraged to do, to make them launch faster or something), then it
automatically gains the necessary permissions for accessing the PIM
databases (because the boosters used by invoker are sgid privileged).