[SailfishDevel] LED Flash functionality on a real Jolla

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri Jan 24 20:43:54 UTC 2014

Hi Mohammed

That's it!

It's strange how things go. Yesterday was one of those days: At work I
spent hours fighting with a recalcitrant Confluence installation that
refused to start properly, and the evening I could not get the GST
code working properly.

Today was very different. I discovered that that the mysql database
under the Confluence was corrupt. Once i found that, it more or less
fixed itself. Then this evening I see from your mail that my GST code
only needs one character changed to work!

Zitat von "Mohammed Hassan" <mohammed.hassan at jolla.com>:

> g_object_set (G_OBJECT(src), "mode", 2, NULL);
>
> That should do it for you. Works fine here after changing mode to 2
> instead of 1

It really does work, both in developer mode from Qt Creator, and once
installed from the Jolla itself. Thank you! I will integrate this
functionality into my core app this weekend.

Zitat von "Mohammed Hassan" <mohammed.hassan at jolla.com>:

> Those errors are harmless. Just ignore them. They decrease with each
> update as we implement more camera features ;)

Looking forward to the update(s)! 8)

chris