[SailfishDevel] Built-in alarm

Nemehlo . michal.mudron at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:13:36 UTC 2014

Thanks, that brings a light into the darkness, however I'm getting errors during compilation now:error: undefined reference to `Maemo::Timed::Event::~Event()'I get this error for pretty much all Maemo objects.
In cpp file I added #include <timed-qt5/event>and CONFIG += timed in pro file
Have I missed something?