[SailfishDevel] How to hide pushup menu?

Tero Siironen izero79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 21:18:23 UTC 2014

I found out that I had to set the contentHeight property for the flickable to get rid of the "floating pushupmenu”. And then it was enough to set enabled: false and visible: false to get the menu not showing.

I tried also setting the pushup property null, but then I had to define the menu outside of the flickable and that caused another interesting side effect. There was black diagonal line through the page. I have no idea where that came from.

But anyway, now it works like I wanted it to work

—
Tero