[SailfishDevel] Cannot ssh to device in USB developer mode

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Thu Jan 23 17:34:37 UTC 2014

Hi Damien

congratulations on "getting in"!

There is not such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers 8-)

Now that you can connect things by SSH, if you want to do so using an
RSA key in the same way that you can connect to the emulator, here is
how:

http://flyingsheeponsailfish.blogspot.ch/2014/01/connecting-to-jolla-with-rsa-key-file.html

Chris

Zitat von dcaliste at free.fr: