[SailfishDevel] How to hide pushup menu?

Tero Siironen izero79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:35:40 UTC 2014

I have PushUpMenu in my app which currently has only one item, and in
some situations also that item should not be visible. How can I hide
the menu?

I tried to set MenuItem's visibility to false, but that lead to weird
behaviour; PushUpMenu is still there and empty, but the empty menu can
be pushed up about screen height. I also tried to use visible property
in PushUpMenu, but that doesn't seem to hide the menu.

Disabling the MenuItem could be one option, but as it still shows the
item's label it would be a bit misleading for the user in my
situation. I would prefer to hide the whole PushUpMenu when there's no
items that could be used.

--
Tero