[SailfishDevel] OpenGL Under Selica QML

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 23 09:28:52 UTC 2014

On 01/22/2014 05:34 PM, David Greaves wrote:
> Fantastic - I just verified that it works here too.
>
> How are you getting the GL into the QML scene?
 From one of the GL examples (Squircle in c++):
glViewport() determining the position (not yet QML) in Page.

main c++:
qmlRegisterType<Squircle>("OpenGLUnderQML", 1, 0, "Squircle");

QML:
import OpenGLUnderQML 1.0
Squircle {
     SequentialAnimation on t {
         NumberAnimation { to: 1; duration: 2500; easing.type:
Easing.InQuad }
         NumberAnimation { to: 0; duration: 2500; easing.type:
Easing.OutQuad }
         loops: Animation.Infinite
         running: true
     }

> I created a GLItem which allows property connections and sizing so I know where
> to draw in the window. I then inherit from this item and render into the
> viewport it sets up.
I will have a look at to.

Thanks.
wim