[SailfishDevel] Listening to Connman DBUS signals

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Wed Jan 22 21:11:34 UTC 2014

Den 22. jan. 2014 17:18, skrev Julius Loman:
> Hi
>
> this is for sure a beginners question, but I hope somebody can help me to sort
> it out. I want to listen to connman dbus events to determine connection changes
> (I'm interested in receiving signal as soon as device connects to particular
> WLAN network).
>
> Using some examples I was able to capture dbus events on my KDE desktop (albeit
> not connman related), but same code for SailfishOS does nothing. I guess my
> understanding of Dbus or QtBus is bad :)
>
> Here is my piece of code:

I don't think the signature of your propertyChanged slot is correct.

Apparently, the connman technology API is described here:

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/network/connman/connman.git/tree/doc/technology-api.txt?id=HEAD

You can see in there that PropertyChanged takes a string and a variant
(which presumably maps to QString and QVariant), not a D-Bus object path.