[SailfishDevel] harbour rejects user files in a Documents subfolder?

Wim de Vries wsvries at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 22 09:29:03 UTC 2014

Hi,
My checklists app got rejected by harbour again because of user data
files :-( .
My app creates a checklistdata folder under Documents (one
default/example data file is copied there after first start up).
Harbour doesn't want that:

"File creation in "/home/nemo/Documents/" is not allowed, if these are
not user documents. Files should be stored in $XDG_DATA_HOME".

$XDG_DATA_HOME is silly for users:
my users must be able to copy there PC created checklist files (plain
text) via USB to their Jolla device.
$XDG_DATA_HOME is hidden, and even if it wasn't, it is very contra
intuitive place for normal user to find.
All users know the Documents folder.
Any harbour people, having suggestions (a $XDG_ folder would render the
app completely useless)?
Thanks