[SailfishDevel] Limitations for icons in the event screen?

Boris Pohler boris at pohlers-web.de
Tue Jan 21 13:28:50 UTC 2014

Hi,
are there any limitations/requirements for icons used by notifications
on the event screen? I ask because I have a problem with transparent
backgrounds of the icons, see screenshot in the link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107743837/20140121141345.jpg
The icons (64x64px, size about 1kB) have transparent background and for
the first few starts everything is fine, but then the transparent
background turns to black.
I looked at the icons used by jolla
at /usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch/icons/ but didn't found
any difference.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Boris