[SailfishDevel] [Sailfish IDE] Can't run app in Debug mode anymore

Sylvain B. sthocs at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:48:24 UTC 2014

Hello,
This week-end, I wanted to investigate some segfault (easily reproducible, see here: https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/001707.html )
And for some reason, I found out that I am not able to run an app in Debug anymore :/
Few weeks ago it worked, but now, the Run Debug command just get stuck forever at the "Lauching" stage (after deployment)You can find below the last lines of the debug logs (I don't know why copy/past add a "d" at the beginning of each line)As anybody encountered the same issue? Any idea of what I can do?

ps: I tried to uninstall/reinstall the SDK and recreate an application from scratch, but it doesn't help.pps: If you want the very simple segfaulting application described in the link above, I've put it here: http://sthocs.free.fr/sailfish/Hello-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm. Click on any Item to go to the second page and pull back to the first page: segfault.

Thank you,Sylvain.

dState changed from DebuggerNotReady(0) to EngineSetupRequested(1)
dQUEUE: SETUP ENGINE
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP
dCALL: SETUP ENGINE
dEXAMINING C:/Users/Sylvain/Sailfish/build-Hello-MerSDK_SailfishOS_i486_x86-Debug/Hello
dELF SECTIONS:  .interp .note.ABI-tag .note.gnu.build-id .gnu.hash .dynsym .dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_r .rel.dyn .rel.plt .init .plt .text .fini .rodata .eh_frame_hdr .eh_frame .init_array .ctors .dtors .jcr .dynamic .got .got.plt .data .bss .comment .debug_aranges .debug_info .debug_abbrev .debug_line .debug_str .debug_ranges .debug_types .gdb_index .shstrtab .symtab .strtab
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP
dCALL: SETUP ENGINE
dEXAMINING C:/Users/Sylvain/Sailfish/build-Hello-MerSDK_SailfishOS_i486_x86-Debug/Hello
dELF SECTIONS:  .interp .note.ABI-tag .note.gnu.build-id .gnu.hash .dynsym .dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_r .rel.dyn .rel.plt .init .plt .text .fini .rodata .eh_frame_hdr .eh_frame .init_array .ctors .dtors .jcr .dynamic .got .got.plt .data .bss .comment .debug_aranges .debug_info .debug_abbrev .debug_line .debug_str .debug_ranges .debug_types .gdb_index .shstrtab .symtab .strtab
dTRYING TO START ADAPTER
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP