[SailfishDevel] Project Kits lost on Target Refresh

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Tue Jan 21 12:16:16 UTC 2014

Hi Juha

Thanks.

The kits are easily added again, and this is no problem if only one or
two projects are open.

But I often have 5 or more open ...

Another irritating strange behaviour in QtCreator, again with several
projects open, Is that If I have one project selected to build and
run, but the highlight in the Project Explorer (top left pane of
QtCreator) is on a file in a second project, then the build fails
because it gets muddled up.

e.g below I am building GSTTorch, but the highlight is on a file in
QMLTorch. It tries to build GSTTorch using files from QMLTorch!

As I am frequently switching between projects I encounter this error
many times!

Chris

RPM build errors:
error: File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/QMLTorch/qml

error: File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications/QMLTorch.desktop
error:

File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/QMLTorch.png
error: File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/QMLTorch

     File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/QMLTorch/qml
     File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications/QMLTorch.desktop
     File not found:
/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps/QMLTorch.png
     File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/QMLTorch

13:10:48: The process
"/Users/christopherlamb/.config/SailfishAlpha3/mer-sdk-tools/MerSDK/SailfishOS-i486-x86/deploy" exited with code
1.
Error while building/deploying project GSTTorch (kit:
MerSDK-SailfishOS-i486-x86)