[SailfishDevel] Fwd: Re: QGeoSatelliteInfoSource in Sailfish

dcaliste at free.fr dcaliste at free.fr
Mon Jan 20 08:10:19 UTC 2014

Hello

À Sun Jan 19 2014 22:32:47 GMT+0100 (CET), christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch a écrit
>1) The Compass Azimuth shows the direction the top of the device is
>pointing to (so it will change as your rotate the device).
>
>2) The PositionSource shows a direction based on the direction the
>device is travelling (irrespective of where the device is pointing).
>
>http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qgeopositioninfo.html
Sorry my explanation was not clear and lacking the question. So the two things you're speaking about (compas and direction) are indeed the two distinctions I was doing. My question is : ok, the compas is in QtSensor, but the direction is missing from QGeoPositionInfo, the method hasAttribute() on a valid GPS fix returns false, always. How to get the direction? Should one calculate it by hand ?

Regards,

Damien.