[SailfishDevel] Status menu? OT answer

Julius Loman lomo at kyberia.net
Mon Jan 20 07:06:07 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 12:38:35AM +0100, Ruediger Schiller <chemist at dostortugas.org> wrote:
> > https://sailfishos.org/core-events-article.html
>
> as it says on the page, a swipe from the bottom of the screen gets you to
> notifications, this still applies, for n950 maybe cause of the orientation bug
> from the left.
You probably didn't get the point. Notification screen is there and accessible of course. Agreed.
But it looks significantly different compared to notification screen seen in several (preproduction?)
videos and images. I'm talking about the combined notification screen (all
notifications in just one screen). Now we have system/user notifications and
links to 10 last tweets from twitter and link to web version of facebook.

For example see this image:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2013/05/widejolladevices2.jpg

--

[ Julius Loman ][ lomo at kyberia.net ][ http://lomo.kyberia.net ][ icq:35732873 ]