[SailfishDevel] SailfishOS SDK January update available today.

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Fri Jan 17 15:31:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 17.01.2014 15:50, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 January 2014 15:24 Jarko Vihriala wrote:
>> Provide a tool to verify that basic submission criterias are fulfilled with
>> Harbour intake requirements. This is done from the new view called 'Harbour
>> Tools' in Control Center.
>
> This is a really helpful addition! I assume it will be kept in sync with
> Harbours verification tool?

Yes we try to keep it in sync, that's why before the script is ran and
the option "Harbour tool updates are" is enabled, a new version of the
script is installed automatically.

But there might be some unexpected delays in pushing a new version to
the repos, and what the Harbour QA guys already use.

br
Reto