[SailfishDevel] QML Timer stops running

Jens Persson xerxes2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:24:27 UTC 2014

So, I switched my shutdown logic to qml timers and they work just fine when
the gstreamer pipeline is in paused state. And I got a bit curious so I
also tested with the qml multimedia plugin and it worked just fine too. So
basically all you need is one line (and one import) to make timers work in
qml:

Audio { source: "file.mp3" }

That's it. I don't know which way is the best but I know which is the
laziest. Just throw in a few cool sounds to complement the obnoxious
beeper. :)

Greets Jens