[SailfishDevel] MerSDK VM - "src" folder change (under Windows) not possible

Juha Kallioinen juha.kallioinen at jolla.com
Wed Jan 15 16:11:06 UTC 2014

Hi Simon,

if you want to get rid of your old settings, clean the Qt creator config
directory after uninstallation (be sure to close qt creator before
cleaning too).

This is mentioned in the known issues page:

https://sailfishos.org/wiki/SDK_Alpha_Qt5_Known_Issues

* If you want to change settings such as SDK installation location or
additional source code location path, you need to remove SDK
installation and manually delete the config file directory
SailfishAlpha3 (in Windows it's under
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SailfishAlpha3 and in other systems
it's under $HOME/.config/SailfishAlpha3) and then re-install SDK.

Best regards,
  Juha