[SailfishDevel] QML Timer stops running

Luca Donaggio donaggio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:29:28 UTC 2014

I'm in a  similar situation: I've written a small app for my personal use
that periodically download some stats from one of my company's web servers.
I'm perfectly fine with it not doing anything while in deep-sleep, but I
would like to do a forced update as soon as the device wakes up.
How can I detect such event from C++ side (my app is run as a daemon
actually, so no qml involved)? Is there some DBus signal I can listen to?

Thanks,

Luca Donaggio

Luca Donaggio