[SailfishDevel] CoverAction iconSource doesn't accept qrc url

Damien Tardy-Panis damien.tardy-panis at smile-benelux.com
Tue Jan 14 12:57:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think I found a bug with the CoverAction
The iconSource property doesn't seem to accept resource file with url like "qrc:/"

I can confirm that this is not a problem with my resource file neither with the icon itself since it can be displayed correctly within any image in the cover
Except in the CoverAction.

Can someone confirm this as a "missing feature"?

In the meantime, I'll have to deploy the icons and refer to them directly (proved working with the CoverAction)

Damien

PS: I don't know if we are better supposed to report this kind of bug on together.jolla.com.
Or should that platform only contains "end user" phone bugs/features/remarks?
I didn't find any tag there for such type of "SDK bug"