[SailfishDevel] Random white screen issue, app has passed QA

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Tue Jan 14 08:21:37 UTC 2014

Got my first app into the Harbour, works for me and obvisouly for QA
too. But about 1/2 of the comments are people complaining that all they
get is a white screen. That most likely is some error in the qml, a
import plugin missing, but how can that be if QA passed it ? Any ideas?

Oh, and the app in question is Y-Radio.

Or better yet, anyone on list that experiences the problem ? Could you
start it from the terminal and send me any error messages that might be
printed ?

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>