[SailfishDevel] Android QA proccess

Maciej Jaros egil at wp.pl
Mon Jan 13 22:44:09 UTC 2014

How long does it take for Android apps to pass QA? Are they in a
separate queue or just simply wait after all Jolla aps?

I understand that there is a lot going on, but I'm waiting more then 10
days now and just now I had to release another version. Does this
restart the clock somehow or what? Will I be moved to the end of the line?

I know some people don't like Android apps in the store, but I clearly
stated that it is Android in the description. And there are different
Android apps in Jolla store already. I just don't know what is going on.

Getting no feedback, no hints for that long is a bit frustrating...

Regards,
Nux.