[SailfishDevel] spurious system update notification????

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Mon Jan 13 22:21:27 UTC 2014

Hi all

Maybe I am going mad ...

Or perhaps not.

About 30 mins ago, on my Jolla I got a System update notification
banner. Settings / System Settings / About Product confirmed that an
update was available, and there was a little Sailfishy icon on the
lock screen.

As I was running a battery of tests I resisted the temptation to
update until they were finished...

And then could find neither hide nor hair of any update!

I am also reasonably sure that I briefly saw the system update
notification at sometime in the weekend as well, but at the time I did
not investigate further.

I am running 1.0.2.5

Confused,