[SailfishDevel] Harbour rules and faq

Gabriel Böhme m.gabrielboehme at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 13 22:01:50 UTC 2014

Ohh nice, I planed to use DBUS for few features, good that I have not
implemented a lot so far.

Why will DBUS also be restricted? There are just a small amount to nearly
no, save to use APIs. There are nearly no offical APIs, just some Nemo
middle ware stuff that works - maybe, but is not allowed at harbour.

What about device feedback, what about notifications, what about sharing
options, what about deamons, now also DBUS will be restricted. DBUS was an
option to work around missing notifications. :-/

I'm sure it's difficult and hard for a small team, but hey come on you
wanted it. And if you can't solve/realise things atm, be open and different
- talk to use, tell your plans, show what can be expected when. Talk to
your devs, maybe let's discuss ideas, make plans together. But don't be shy
and say nothing and came in the next moment with any - positive or negative
suprise.

Gabriel.

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet