[SailfishDevel] Out of curiosity: why are you developing for SailfishOS?

Timur Kristóf timur.kristof at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:35:59 UTC 2014

Hello Ruediger,

I develop for Sailfish OS because I believe in Jolla and agree with their
mission and goals. I would like to see Sailfish OS succeed and am willing
to support its success by developing applications for it.

Why I'm interested in pushing apps to the harbour: because I'd like to
reach all the users on the platform.

Cheers,
Timur

Timur